GB-Leeds: Z/2021/180 Earth & Environment Building, Replacement Lighting with LED
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/2021/180 Earth & Environment Building, Replacement Lighting with LED
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/180 Earth & Environment Building, Replacement Lighting with LED
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3432662, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Rachel Hirst, Attn: Rachel Hirst
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Lighting systems. This project is originated part funded by the University as a commitment to reducing energy consumption and part funded by a Salix Grant scheme. The contractor is to note that the completion date of 30th July 2021 is linked to funding of the Salix Grant funds. The contract period has been included up to the date of 30th July 2021 to give the contractor the most access possible to carry out the works, however the contractor is to be aware that this date has a critical nature and there is an expectation the contractor will manage the works in order to complete on (or prior to) this date.
The works are throughout the building to replace the existing fluorescent lighting with LED and where appropriate introduce automatic controls where there are none existing.
The term ‘Earth and Environment’ refer to a faculty which have a range of room types within their accommodation including office, study, research laboratory. The accommodation is within almost 3 different building areas which are joined together.
1.EC Stoner Office/Ancilary Accommodation
2.EC Stoner Laboratory Type Accommodation
3.New Extension Office/Ancilary Type Accommodation
5. CPV Codes:
31527260 - Lighting systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
J A Richardson ( Electrical ) Ltd
37, St Michaels Lane, Leeds, LS6 3BR, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132759191, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Lisle Richardson, Attn: Lisle Richardson
Value Cost: 120,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/05/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 8
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/07/2021