GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0051 Hydrogen Generator
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0051 Hydrogen Generator
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jon Borley, Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Generators. Generator units. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Northumbria University require a H2 generator meeting the requirements for producing at least 85 sL/h, pressure output of at least 5 bar, purity at least 99.999%, low maintenance and efficient drying system producing highly dry H2 gas. The H2 generator will be used in a laboratory supplying hydrogen to a gas fermentation system installed in a fume cupboard. It must be delivered to us within 4 weeks from the date of purchase and no later than 16th July 2021.
5. CPV Codes:
31120000 - Generators.
31122000 - Generator units.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20-0051 Hydrogen Generator
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/06/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 15/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no