GB-Leeds: Z/2021/70 Low Value Mechanical Planned and Reactive Work across the University Portfolio.
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/70 Low Value Mechanical Planned and Reactive Work across the University Portfolio.
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Mechanical engineering services. The University of Leeds (the "University") is conducting a competitive procurement under the restricted process applicable under the Public Contract Regulations 2015 ("PCR 2015") as amended to appoint a number of Mechanical Contractors for Planned and Reactive Mechanical work across The University Portfolio.
5. CPV Codes:
71333000 - Mechanical engineering services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/06/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes