GB-Tyne: T19/0043 Merchant platform
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Tyne: T19/0043 Merchant platform
1. Title: GB-Tyne: T19/0043 Merchant platform
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 3854, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Liam Blackie, Attn: Liam Blackie
Sub Type: Financial services: Insurance services and Banking and investment services.
4. Description: Financial analysis and accounting software package. The University is looking for an experienced merchant platform provider who can securely support our business and work with our teams to resolve issues arising from fraud and mistakes made in the underlying processes. Whilst we are looking for a provider in first instance, we would like for the relationship to develop as a mutually beneficial partnership.
We expect you to be pro-active, to take ownership of resolving issues and work with us to ensure we continue to have an up to date, secure and easy to use platform, which continues to deliver value for money for the entire agreement term.
We expect you to be authorised to provide card acquiring services in the UK and be subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. As we are PCI-DSS compliant, we expect you to demonstrate how you will assist in maintaining this compliance.
Where possible, we want you to provide 3DSecure facility for online payments.
5. CPV Codes:
48440000 - Financial analysis and accounting software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T19/0043
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/05/2021 18:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: 1 week extension of submission date TKR-2021430-PRO-18177463
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no