GB-newcastle: T20/0048 Data governance framework services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-newcastle: T20/0048 Data governance framework services
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Sutherland building, Newcastle, NE2 1XE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 349 5711, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/
Contact: Niall Nesbitt, Attn: Niall Nesbitt
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Miscellaneous business-related services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. Strategic Planning and Performance, and Information Technology services are seeking an external supplier to complete a scope of work which will support the University in establishing a data governance framework. The scope of work includes four key work requirements which are expected to be completed in full by the supplier at the end of this engagement.
1.1. Provision of a generic best practise data governance framework and recommend enabling activities which would allow the University to assess then overlay our current position and identifying gaps that require further development.
2.1. This work should not be an exercise where the University is asked to articulate what we think the benefits are. This is an opportunity for the supplier to draw upon their own subject matter expertise to provide the University with tangible real-world benefits organisations who introduce data governance can hope to realise.
3.1. To provide a recommended list of priority areas, drawing on evidence of where organisations have found the most benefit from through successful adoption of good data governance. Provide a maturity assessment of the University’s position when compared against these priority areas. Then provide a recommend scope of activity that should be considered in data governance.
4.1. Develop a roadmap of existing and new initiatives that will need to be undertaken to facilitate the introduction of data governance within the University.
Please submit your expression of interest via our Delta portal and we will provide you with the tender documentation.
5. CPV Codes:
79990000 - Miscellaneous business-related services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0048
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/05/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 31/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no