GB-Leeds: CESSPIT WASTE COLLECTION FORT NELSON
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: CESSPIT WASTE COLLECTION FORT NELSON
1. Title: GB-Leeds: CESSPIT WASTE COLLECTION FORT NELSON
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Sewage and refuse disposal services; sanitation and similar services.
4. Description: Refuse and waste related services. Royal Armouries wishes to procure the services of an experienced waste contractor to supply a collection service to regularly take away waste from an onsite cesspit at Fort Nelson near Portsmouth.
5. CPV Codes:
90500000 - Refuse and waste related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ31 - Portsmouth
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Portsmouth,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0181
9. Awarded to:
Cleansing Service Group Limited
National ID: 00530446, Chartwell House, 5 Barnes Wallis Road, Segensworth East, Fareham, PO15 5TT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01489 782232, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Tendering Manager
Value Cost: 36,210
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 29/02/2024