GB-Leeds: Water Management (Legionella & Water Hygiene Monitoring)
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Water Management (Legionella & Water Hygiene Monitoring)
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Building-cleaning services and property management services.
4. Description: Consulting services for water-supply and wastewater other than for construction. Risk or hazard assessment other than for construction. Health and safety consultancy services. Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract for the provision of legionella and water hygiene monitoring and control at Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds (Museum, National Fire Arms Centre and New Dock) and at Royal Armouries Fort Nelson, Fareham.
5. CPV Codes:
90713100 - Consulting services for water-supply and wastewater other than for construction.
90711100 - Risk or hazard assessment other than for construction.
71317210 - Health and safety consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0183
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/04/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no