GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0043 Potentiostat & Frequency Response Analyser Set Up
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0043 Potentiostat & Frequency Response Analyser Set Up
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Northumbria University are looking to procure an all-in-one photoelectrochemical measurements system including a high-end potentiostat and frequency response analyser self-sufficient. A full specification is included in the tender ITT document.
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20-0043 Potentiostat & Frequency Response Analyser Set Up Navigate to...
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/05/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no