GB-Lincoln: 311 - Apple Products
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: 311 - Apple Products
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 01522886703, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Vasos Melides, Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Personal computers. Portable computers. Tablet computer. Desktop computer. Computer related equipment. This contract is to supply the University of Lincoln with Apple based products, software, peripheral products and accessories that work with IOS and OSX operating systems. The contract will facilitate the purchase of Apple related products, including Apple innovations and developments. The University were looking for an expert supplier in the IOS and OSX (and any newer innovations) operating systems that can offer advice, guidance and support to help maximise the productivity of the devices. To this end the University may, from time to time, therefore engage with the Supplier to further utilise Apple products and any associated services and experience.
5. CPV Codes:
30213000 - Personal computers.
30213100 - Portable computers.
30213200 - Tablet computer.
30213300 - Desktop computer.
30230000 - Computer related equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 311
9. Awarded to:
Wilford Industrial Estate, Ruddington Lane Wilford, Nottingham, NG11 7EP, United Kingdom
Tel. 0115 846 4000
Attn: Account Director
Value Cost: 500,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/03/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This contract was awarded following a further competition from the HEPCW's 'Computer Equipment Using an Apple™ Operating System' framework.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023