GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Provision of a Spectrofluorometer
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Provision of a Spectrofluorometer
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Provision of a Spectrofluorometer
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Spectrometers. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Mass spectrometer. Emission spectrometer. We require a high-performance modular spectrofluorometer for room-temperature steady-state fluorescence excitation and emission spectroscopy, with an integrating sphere to enable PLQY (photoluminescence quantum yield) measurements.
5. CPV Codes:
38433000 - Spectrometers.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
38433100 - Mass spectrometer.
38433210 - Emission spectrometer.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0028
9. Awarded to:
HORIBA UK Limited
National ID: 2242542, Kyoto Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 07712881442, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Simon FitzGerald, Attn: Simon FitzGerald
Value Cost: 52,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022