GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Pitching for Investment Programme
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Pitching for Investment Programme
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Pitching for Investment Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Event services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. Miscellaneous business-related services. This is ERDF funded. We require a business organisation with the relevant skills, expertise and experience to support the Grow Tees Valley project through the delivery of a Pitching’ for Investment - Mentoring Programme. Three programmes are required to be delivered between April 2021 and 31st March 2023 for Tees Valley SMEs seeking investment to delivery strategic growth of their business.
5. CPV Codes:
79952000 - Event services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
79990000 - Miscellaneous business-related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.60
9. Awarded to:
SME Centre of Excellence Ltd
17 Main Street, Ponteland, NE20 9NH, United Kingdom
Tel. 01661 823 234
Attn: Ammar Mirza
Value Cost: 109,783
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 16/03/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 17/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023