GB-Leeds: Z/2021/130 CAPE Electric Heater Battery Project
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/130 CAPE Electric Heater Battery Project
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Electrical installation work. The requirement is for the installation of 4 no. electric heater batteries within ductwork supplying 4 no. laboratory areas in the CAPE Building and the associated electrical infra-structure required to supply the new heater batteries.
This project will also entail:
•To lower ceilings for the installation of power cables to the heater batteries and any penetrations through walls.
•Installation of a new doorway into an existing electrical riser.
•Install firestopping where cables penetrate fire walls.
Building Management System
• Install a new BMS controller to operate the heater batteries.
•Break into existing ductwork and modify the ductwork to allow for the mounting of the electric heater batteries.
5. CPV Codes:
45310000 - Electrical installation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/04/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 27/08/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no