GB-Lincoln: 5G Mast for Riseholme
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: 5G Mast for Riseholme
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 01522886703, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: Lease
4. Description: Telecommunications network. Telecommunications equipment. Telecommunications system. Installation of telecommunications equipment. Telecommunications-infrastructure maintenance services. Telecommunications equipment and supplies. The University was looking for a supplier who could supply, build and maintain a local (Private) 5G Stand Alone wireless network, including the provision of: the infrastructure (both hardware and software); a pop up mast capable of being towed by a normal road vehicle (e.g. maximum weight 3500kg) and provide completely stand-alone capability (e.g. power, edge-compute capabilities); connectivity via 10GB link for Cloud computing; and the licence to OFCOM for the spectrum licence(s) for the Riseholme Campus and other sites.
5. CPV Codes:
32412100 - Telecommunications network.
32522000 - Telecommunications equipment.
32524000 - Telecommunications system.
45314000 - Installation of telecommunications equipment.
50332000 - Telecommunications-infrastructure maintenance services.
32500000 - Telecommunications equipment and supplies.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 322
9. Awarded to:
British Telecommunications plc
National ID: 01800000, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0800 800150
Attn: Business Development Director
Value Cost: 327,677
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This contract was award under the LPP's (London Procurement Partnership) framework for 'Information Management & Technology (IM&T)' under lot 2 (Network Infrastructure).
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 12/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 11/02/2024