GB-Tyne: T20/0035 3D Printers
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Tyne: T20/0035 3D Printers
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
www.northumbria.ac.uk, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 07429334777, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Angelique Borsboom, Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: Lease
4. Description: Printers and plotters. The faculty of Engineering & Environment require new FDM 3D printers to replacement the faculty’s heavily used MakerBot 3D printers. The faculty currently has 15 5th gen models and 5 Z18 models.
The new replacements should all work from the same operating/slicing software and be suitable for education, research and professional use. The faculty requires a total of 20 printers of which at least 3 should be large models. We prefer the devices to be provided on a leased basis, but open to explore outright purchase if this provides better value for money.
5. CPV Codes:
30232100 - Printers and plotters.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0035
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/04/2021 18:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 03/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 02/03/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no