GB-Middlesbrough: NHC Biological stability screening platform
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NHC Biological stability screening platform
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Biochemical analysers. The contract is for the supply of biologics stability screening platform.
The National Horizons Centre development at the University’s Darlington Campus will provide the vehicle to grow research and teaching in biologics, underpinned by new undergraduate, postgraduate and degree apprenticeship provision in Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. The state of the art infrastructure will provide facilities to develop high quality training and CPD activity, commissioned and informed by our industrial partners.
5. CPV Codes:
38434500 - Biochemical analysers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.70
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/03/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 19/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no