GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Provision of an IR Hand Held Spectrometer
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Provision of an IR Hand Held Spectrometer
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Provision of an IR Hand Held Spectrometer
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Spectrometers. Mass spectrometer. Emission spectrometer. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). We require a portable and field-usable FTIR with diamond ATR, diffuse and spectral interfaces. The instrument will be used for a variety of purposed in research and teaching, identifying minerals, environmental plastics, analysing charcoal chemistry and supporting experimental work. It needs to be compatible with legacy data. It must be delivered to us within 6 weeks, from the date of purchase.
5. CPV Codes:
38433000 - Spectrometers.
38433100 - Mass spectrometer.
38433210 - Emission spectrometer.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0027
9. Awarded to:
Agilent Technologies LDA UK Ltd
5500 Lakeside, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 3GR, United Kingdom
Tel. 0345 7125292, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Attn: Greg Watson/Sue Latimer
Value Cost: 59,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021