GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Medical Task Trainers Project 2
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Medical Task Trainers Project 2
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: Medical Task Trainers Project 2
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
National ID: Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Medical equipments. Medical consumables. Training simulators. To supply task trainers which align to the Nursing and Midwifery Skills and competency standards. The task trainers will be used by undergraduate and postgraduate students across a variety of health-related programmes and must be able to meet various competency levels.
5. CPV Codes:
33100000 - Medical equipments.
33140000 - Medical consumables.
34152000 - Training simulators.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0025
9. Awarded to:
Limbs and Things Limited
National ID: 2532281, Sussex Street , St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0RA, United Kingdom
Tel. 07780497658, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Attn: Maree Diamond
Value Cost: 58,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022