GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Grow Tees Valley Annual Conference and Event Planning
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Grow Tees Valley Annual Conference and Event Planning
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Event services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. Miscellaneous business-related services. This is ERDF funded. We seek an organisation to supply services to support the Grow Tees Valley project deliver an ‘Annual One-Day Conference & Event Programme dedicated to exploring best practice, building collaboration between SMEs, improving productivity and accessing support for growth.
The main event will bring together local businesses, investors, and business development experts to inspire business efficiency, the development of solutions to growth barriers, and facilitate new collaborations.
The scope of work will require two major conference events, one in Q3 2021 and one in Q4 2022. We will also require up to three smaller, more focused events to support thematic areas of the programme to drive engagement for the services. These smaller events will form part of the delivery target outputs along with the main events.
5. CPV Codes:
79952000 - Event services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
79990000 - Miscellaneous business-related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.63
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/03/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no