GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Pitching for Investment Programme
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Pitching for Investment Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Event services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. Miscellaneous business-related services. This is ERDF funded. We require a business organisation with the relevant skills, expertise and experience to support the Grow Tees Valley project through the delivery of a Pitching’ for Investment - Mentoring Programme. Three programmes are required to be delivered between April 2021 and 31st March 2023 for Tees Valley SMEs seeking investment to delivery strategic growth of their business.
5. CPV Codes:
79952000 - Event services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
79990000 - Miscellaneous business-related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.60
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/03/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no