GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0031 Polysomnography (PSG) Recording System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0031 Polysomnography (PSG) Recording System
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4078, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Emily Ryan, Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Medical equipments. Miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments. Polysomnography or sleep electroencephalography is a scientific technique that records brain electrical activity, heart rate, breathing, and eye and leg movements during sleep. It is used both in research and medicine to characterize sleep architecture according to gold standard (AASM) guidelines. The same equipment can also be used to record and characterize brain electrical activity during wake to characterize sleep pressure and changes in vigilance states.
5. CPV Codes:
33100000 - Medical equipments.
38900000 - Miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0031
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/02/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no