GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0029 Ion Chromatograph
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20-0029 Ion Chromatograph
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Chromatographs. Northumbria University require an ion chromatograph and connected pump injection system, to measure ionic concentrations in a variety of natural waters. The ion chromatograph will be used in a geography and environmental science laboratory on a regular basis (daily to weekly). It must be delivered to us within 6 weeks from the date of purchase.
We require that the system capable of running 2mm and 4µm columns – and these must be included in the system quotation. The system must be able to run both suppressed anions and suppressed cations from one instrument, allowing the option to switch between these chemistries as needed. Electrolytic eluent generation must be offered integrated into the system. Eluent generation must allow the ability to change concentration throughout a run. Please quote hydroxide compatible columns and suppressors.
We also require an integrated autosampler that allows individual filtration of sample at least a 20 microns, facilitating the removal of particulates during sample loading automatically. The autosampler must have sample overlap capabilities to start sample preparation while the instrument is acquiring data
5. CPV Codes:
38432200 - Chromatographs.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20-0029 Ion Chromatograph
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/02/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no