GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/3558 Market Research Lot Five Portfolio Development and Proposition Testing
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/3558 Market Research Lot Five Portfolio Development and Proposition Testing
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4078, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Emily Ryan, Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research and experimental development services. Research services. Market Research Services
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73100000 - Research and experimental development services.
73110000 - Research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/03/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
The estimated value covers all 10 Lots
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes