GB-Lincoln: Holbeach Agri-Food Consultant *Duplicated*
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: Holbeach Agri-Food Consultant *Duplicated*
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 01522837188, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Vasos Melides, Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Agricultural services. Quotations are invited for Consultancy Services to provide business development and technical support to promote and engage SME Food Manufacturing businesses within Greater Lincolnshire in research, innovation and knowledge transfer. This project has been running for 3 years and the service is required to support an extension to contact.
The service is required 2 days a week on average from 26th January 2021 to 30st July 2021 (56 days over 27 weeks).
The National Centre for Food Manufacturing is a satellite campus of the University of Lincoln which serves the educational, research and innovation needs of the UK’s Food and Drink Manufacturing sector. In 2017 the University secured funding from the European Regional Development to support SME business growth through the Greater Lincolnshire Agri-food Innovation Platform Project. The project is in its final stages and services are required to fill a skills gap that has arisen.
The project aims to provide SME, entrepreneurial food and related technology businesses with scientific and technical support from the University of Lincoln and its partners, access to knowledge sharing and transfer events and activities.
The Consultant shall deliver on the key task/deliverable and quantities below.
Business engagement - SME food businesses exclusively located in Greater Lincolnshire.
Business services to be brokered – scientific and technical services relevant to food businesses and along with knowledge transfer activities of relevance to the sector.
Services to business to be delivered – business support for research and innovation specifically tailored to the needs of food businesses.
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
77100000 - Agricultural services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/01/2021 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
University of Lincoln
Holbeach Campus, Holbeach, PE12 7PT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01406493008, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Professor Valerie Braybrooks, Attn: Professor Valerie Braybrooks
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 26/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/07/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no