GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Online Auditing Web Application for Synergy FTP Ltd
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Online Auditing Web Application for Synergy FTP Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Online Auditing Web Application for Synergy FTP Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Web server software package. Web server software development services. Software-related services. Software development services. This is ERDF funded. The proposed Cloud-Based Platform would provide an enhancement to an existing e-learning solution called 'Enlighten'. The enhancements to the platform would enable the web-based application to provide a digital solution supporting company developed training modules.
The Cloud-Based Platform aims to provide the companies client base to access the platform through either a web browser, an Android App, Apple IOS App or Windows It should permit Audit reports to be completed on Laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. It should have a facility to allow Audit reports can be completed offline and then uploaded as soon as wi-fi is available.
5. CPV Codes:
48222000 - Web server software package.
72212222 - Web server software development services.
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.52
9. Awarded to:
Anduma Consult Ltd
SG House, 6 St. Cross Road , Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9HX, United Kingdom
Attn: Charles Anderson
Value Cost: 18,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/01/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 15/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021