GB-Leeds: 2021/90 - Leeds City Region Space Cluster
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: 2021/90 - Leeds City Region Space Cluster
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/90 - Leeds City Region Space Cluster
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433798, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/tenders/
Contact: Saima Bibi, Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. The purpose of this study is to map the region’s space ‘innovation ecosystem’. To do so we are seeking to answer the following questions: ●What is our definition of the space sector in LCR? Is it broad or focused on a niche area?●What does the space sector in the region look like, in particular our research and innovation capability, capacity and potential? ●What are the opportunities to enhance collaborations involving space research and innovation to drive clusters of businesses that have potential to innovate and/or adopt new technologies?
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Perspective Economics Limited
National ID: NI649980, 48 –60 High Street, BT1 2BE
Attn: Jonathan Hobson
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/01/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 01/04/2021