GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0005 Laser Optical Communications for CubeSats
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0005 Laser Optical Communications for CubeSats
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0005 Laser Optical Communications for CubeSats
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274433, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Contact: Jon Borley, Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Satellite antennas. Satellite-related communications equipment. Satellite communications equipment. Satellite platforms. Spacecraft, satellites and launch vehicles. Satellites. Communication satellites. This tender is for the purchasing of x2 CubeSats kits and containing hardware therein per the ITT Appendix 1 Pricing Schedule and the tender specification details
5. CPV Codes:
32324310 - Satellite antennas.
32530000 - Satellite-related communications equipment.
32531000 - Satellite communications equipment.
32534000 - Satellite platforms.
34712000 - Spacecraft, satellites and launch vehicles.
34712200 - Satellites.
35631100 - Communication satellites.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Solar Space EOOD
Tundzha 16 Street, Eden Prairie, Sofia, N/A, Bulgaria
Tel. +359 888 083 591, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Vladislav Nikolov , Attn: Vladislav Nikolov, Managing Director
Value Cost: 130,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/12/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2021