GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Presentation Portal and Integration Software for ERW Joinery
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Presentation Portal and Integration Software for ERW Joinery
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Presentation Portal and Integration Software for ERW Joinery
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software-related services. Software development services. Software supply services. Sales or marketing software development services. This is ERDF funded. Lot 1 is for a customer facing showroom & product presentation portal to deliver a video presentation of ERW Joinery's current showroom and manufacturing operation. Lot 2 is for integrated Design and Manufacturing Software for ERW Joinery.
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
72268000 - Software supply services.
72212481 - Sales or marketing software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.51
9. Awarded to:
Burnt Zebra Digital Ltd
39 Goldcrest Crescent, Wynyard, Billingham, Ts22 5FT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 924111
Attn: Shaun Hogg
Value Cost: 24,990
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/01/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 12/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021