GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Laboratory Testing of Non Hazardous Formulation for Hydrochem Group
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Laboratory Testing of Non Hazardous Formulation for Hydrochem Group
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Laboratory Testing of Non Hazardous Formulation for Hydrochem Group
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Laboratory services. This is ERDF funded. Laboratory Testing of Non- Hazardous formulation to EN14476 / 2013 + A2 / 2019 for Hydrochem. The company is looking to validate the effectiveness of SteriChelle via specialist laboratory facilities. SteriChelle has already gone through rigorous testing against the coronavirus, the company would like to put it to a UK laboratory for testing against the COVID-19 strain ASAP.
5. CPV Codes:
71900000 - Laboratory services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.42
9. Awarded to:
Suite 153, 51 Pinfold Street, Birmingham, B2 4AY, United Kingdom
Attn: Daniel Mamphey
Value Cost: 9,900
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 05/01/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 06/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021