GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - E-Commerce platform for Contessa Curtains Ltd
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - E-Commerce platform for Contessa Curtains Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - E-Commerce platform for Contessa Curtains Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Web server software package. Web server software development services. Software-related services. Software development services. This is ERDF funded. E-Commerce platform to enable Contessa Curtains Ltd to respond the impact of Covid-19. The E-Commerce website would extend the current business to customer market and provide an improved experience for their customer base. The website would look to allow Contessa Curtains Ltd to maximise their online sales and enhance the experience of visitors to the site.
5. CPV Codes:
48222000 - Web server software package.
72212222 - Web server software development services.
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.37
9. Awarded to:
Visualsoft House, Prince's Wharf, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 6QY, United Kingdom
Tel. 07973 786713
Attn: Phillip Lumley
Value Cost: 26,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/01/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 10
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 05/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021