GB-Middlesbrough: MIMA Building – Recovering of existing Roof
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: MIMA Building – Recovering of existing Roof
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Roof. Roof works and other special trade construction works. Roof-covering and roof-painting work. Roof-covering work. Refurbishment of the main flat roof area on the MIMA Building at Teesside University.
5. CPV Codes:
44112400 - Roof.
45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works.
45261200 - Roof-covering and roof-painting work.
45261210 - Roof-covering work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/01/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 22/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no