GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19/3107 Supply of Sports Clothing
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19/3107 Supply of Sports Clothing
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19/3107 Supply of Sports Clothing
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Clothing, footwear, luggage articles and accessories. Special clothing and accessories. Sportswear. Sports shirts. Northumbria University are seeking a preferred supplier to be part of their student led sports club model who can provide our students with quality and affordable playing kit and club leisurewear through a student friendly online purchasing system.
5. CPV Codes:
18000000 - Clothing, footwear, luggage articles and accessories.
18400000 - Special clothing and accessories.
18412000 - Sportswear.
18412200 - Sports shirts.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
3 wellington place , Leeds, LS1 4AP, United Kingdom
Tel. 07786705822, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Hannah Potts
Value Cost: 150,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 30/09/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2023