GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - 3D Printing of Sand Core Capability for Stockton Casting Ltd
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - 3D Printing of Sand Core Capability for Stockton Casting Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - 3D Printing of Sand Core Capability for Stockton Casting Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Development consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Design consultancy services. This is ERDF funded - The client, The Stockton Casting Company Ltd. (SCC), are looking to test and validate the opportunity to implement a new 3D sand printing service within the business.
SCC are suppliers of high integrity iron and steel castings to a number or OEM engineering business. They see opportunity to introduce an ‘in house’ 3D sand printing service to support their foundry operations to improve quality and performance of highly technically demanding components for their OEM customers.
5. CPV Codes:
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79415200 - Design consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.39
9. Awarded to:
85 Barberry , Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough, TS8 0WB, United Kingdom
Attn: Alan Gibson
Value Cost: 20,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/12/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 11/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021