GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Re-design of Core & Covid Response Products for NYMAS Ltd
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Re-design of Core & Covid Response Products for NYMAS Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Design-modelling services. Design consultancy services. Project-design services other than for construction work. Speciality design services. Design support services. Fabrication work. This is ERDF funded. The proposed project is to support NYMAS by re-evaluating seven of their non-complex core products and embedding new design features within them. The products in question are grab rails which are generically developed using formed tubular sections. Each tube requires designing within the required constraints. The engineered concepts will need to be designed for manufacture, and from these outputs, appropriate tooling developed for production.
5. CPV Codes:
72242000 - Design-modelling services.
79415200 - Design consultancy services.
79421200 - Project-design services other than for construction work.
79930000 - Speciality design services.
79933000 - Design support services.
45255400 - Fabrication work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.49
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/01/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 11/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no