GB-Leeds: 2021/89 Associates Tender – Non Executive Director Facilitation
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/89 Associates Tender – Non Executive Director Facilitation
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/delta/
Contact: Saima Bibi, Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Coaching services. We are seeking to extend our Associate Faculty network and are looking to identify and engage with individuals and organisation with specialist knowledge and skills to complement our Core Faculty and LUBS Academics. The areas we have identified we would like to engage Associate Faculty:--Executive Coaching of individuals wishing to be Non Executive Directors in SME’s-Mentoring by Business Advisors, especially with SME experience.-Action learning by Action Learning Set Facilitators-Generic Executive Education Facilitation.
5. CPV Codes:
79998000 - Coaching services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/12/2020 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes