GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Digital Health Platform Prototype for Test Track Monitor Ltd
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Digital Health Platform Prototype for Test Track Monitor Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Digital Health Platform Prototype for Test Track Monitor Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Software-related services. Software development services. This is ERDF funded. The proposed Digital Health Platform would provide a solution to a very real and current need to test track and monitor workers in the targeted markets during the current COVID 19 situation. It is not deemed to be a hugely complex technical challenge as it draws on existing expertise and technologies of Test-Track-Monitor Ltd.’s consortium partners, however, it is time critical.
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.34
9. Awarded to:
6 Braeworth close, TS15 9SB, United Kingdom
Attn: Daniel Corner
Value Cost: 20,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 27/11/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2021