GB-Leeds: Z/2021/80 Landscaping Works – Phase 1
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/2021/80 Landscaping Works – Phase 1
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/80 Landscaping Works – Phase 1
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Landscaping work. 0.5. The University intends to carry out several areas of landscaping improvements to improve pedestrian
and wheelchair routes cross campus. This ITT relates to the Phase 1 of a wider public realm
improvement project, phases 2 and 3 will follow and will be subject of a separate procurement exercise.
0.6. Phase 1 will consist of the following elements of works;
0.7. Phase 1A – Installation of hard landscaping to form paths across existing desire lines, previously
grassed on the junction of Clarendon Road and University Road, including small element of soft
0.8. Phase 1B – Creation of a new pathway to the rear of Cromer Terrace properties and the student
laundrette service, which will entail modifications to an existing brick wall to the frontage of the Cromer
Terrace property and install of a resin bound path to the rear of the properties.
0.9. Phase 1C – Creation of a new disabled switchback pathway adjacent to the Storm Jameson student
residencies and replacement of public realm luminaires.
5. CPV Codes:
45112700 - Landscaping work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/12/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: The closing date for this exercise has been extended until 11.12.2020 at 12:00 noon TKR-20201124-PRO-17412486
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 25/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 22/03/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no