GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Games & Software Development for Novel Interactive Educational Tool
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Games & Software Development for Novel Interactive Educational Tool
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Games & Software Development for Novel Interactive Educational Tool
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Software-related services. Software development services. Software implementation services. Software supply services. ERDF funded and the contract will be with Amazing Interactives Ltd. The project is to develop the ISportstm Wall, a new product that will engage students to partake in core educational learning with an element of exercise, in a fun environment whilst maintaining the safe distances due to covid-19. The ultimate outcome will be a full solution (software & hardware) which makes a 5 to 6m wall within a school interactive. An initial prototype / proof of concept has been developed to prove the concept and to enable initial marketing activity. However, this is a skeleton system with basic game concepts and not all required configurability embedded. https://www.amazing-int.com/isportswall/
Amazing Interactives Ltd are the hardware specialists and this contract surrounds the development of the complimentary software package.
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
72263000 - Software implementation services.
72268000 - Software supply services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.30
9. Awarded to:
Boho 5 , Bridge Street East, Middlesbrough, TS2 1NY, United Kingdom
Attn: Jack Wilson
Value Cost: 29,950
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 20/11/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2021