GB-Middlesbrough: Media Buying Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Media Buying Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Advertising services. Advertising management services. Student Recruitment and Marketing (SRM) at Teesside comprises student recruitment, marketing, UK and international admissions and compliance, web development, brand and design.
Our main aim is to improve awareness and reputation of the University both nationally and internationally in order to attract potential students using. We achieve this using engaging content and the latest media channels and technologies to promote Teesside’s strengths, achievements and successes.
The media buying contract in relation to advertising will work with the SRM marketing team to buy media for the central University marketing function, in conjunction with academic Schools and University departments such as Department for International Development and Department for Academic Enterprise.
5. CPV Codes:
79341000 - Advertising services.
79341200 - Advertising management services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.32
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category E: 5M to 10M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/01/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 24/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 23/04/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no