GB-Lincoln: Cobot (Collaborative Robot) Consultant
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Lincoln: Cobot (Collaborative Robot) Consultant
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: Cobot (Collaborative Robot) Consultant
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. +441522886703, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Vasos Melides
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Industrial robots. Automation system. Quotations are invited for an experienced supplier in Robotics and Automation for the development of Cobots (Collaborative Robots) within the food manufacturing industry. The supplier will help the University to achieve the aims of the COTEMACO (Increase Competitiveness through Man and Machine Collaboration) project objectives, which is financed by Interreg North-West Europe, to encourage SMEs in food and automotive industries to implement collaborative robotics and digital technologies. This is a collaboration between the University of Lincoln and the Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership, for a period up to 30 October 2020, to enhance the uptake of SME's to incorporate Cobots in their manufacturing process. The budget for this project is £43,872. The project is funded through the European Structural Investment Funds via the Interrerg, programme.
5. CPV Codes:
42997300 - Industrial robots.
48921000 - Automation system.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 328
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: The following has been added to the description "The project is funded through the European Structural Investment Funds via the Interrerg, programme". TKR-20201117-PRO-17379353
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/10/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no