GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - E-Commerce platform for Contessa Curtains Ltd
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - E-Commerce platform for Contessa Curtains Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Web server software package. Web server software development services. Software-related services. Software development services. This is ERDF funded. E-Commerce platform to enable Contessa Curtains Ltd to respond the impact of Covid-19. The E-Commerce website would extend the current business to customer market and provide an improved experience for their customer base. The website would look to allow Contessa Curtains Ltd to maximise their online sales and enhance the experience of visitors to the site.
5. CPV Codes:
48222000 - Web server software package.
72212222 - Web server software development services.
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.37
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/12/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 10/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no