GB-Middlesbrough: Edge Upgrade Year 5
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Edge Upgrade Year 5
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Network infrastructure. The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge. We have been replacing our edge infrastructure over a number of years and are currently in Year 5 of a 5 year plan.
The University is looking for a supplier to provide the network infrastructure for year 5, the details of the network requirements are listed in the technical specification.
This tender is for network equipment only.
5. CPV Codes:
32424000 - Network infrastructure.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.03
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/12/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 04/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no