GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Digital Health Platform Prototype for Test Track Monitor Ltd
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Digital Health Platform Prototype for Test Track Monitor Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Software-related services. Software development services. This is ERDF funded. The proposed Digital Health Platform would provide a solution to a very real and current need to test track and monitor workers in the targeted markets during the current COVID 19 situation. It is not deemed to be a hugely complex technical challenge as it draws on existing expertise and technologies of Test-Track-Monitor Ltd.’s consortium partners, however, it is time critical.
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.34
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no