GB-Leeds: 2021/75 - Consultancy for Digital Transformation Strategy
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/75 - Consultancy for Digital Transformation Strategy
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Software programming and consultancy services. The University is in the process of refreshing its vision and strategy for the longer term and developing a strategic plan for 2020-25, building on the implementation of the current strategic plan. The University’s vision continues to be underpinned by our core academic activities of student education, research and innovation, and international activity supported by enabling strategies, such as digital transformation (the focus of this tender), to ensure the alignment of resources to best deliver core activities. The scope and focus of this tender is to provide technical and strategic support to enable the refinement of the emerging digital transformation strategy.
5. CPV Codes:
72200000 - Software programming and consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 15/01/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no