GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0008
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T20/0008
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, College Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 07429334777, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Angelique Borsboom, Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Telecommunications services.
4. Description: Internet network. Internet services. Internet service providers ISP. Wi-Fi solution for all Student Halls listed in the overview enclosed with the tender, providing a fast and reliable service to all units in these Halls for access to online lectures, video calls, streaming and gaming
5. CPV Codes:
32412110 - Internet network.
72400000 - Internet services.
72411000 - Internet service providers ISP.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T20/0008
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 12/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Sutherland Building, College Street
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.he University considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no