GB-M'Bro: Guest Wireless Service
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-M'Bro: Guest Wireless Service
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Internet network. Networking, Internet and intranet software package. IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Networking, Internet and intranet software development services. Internet services. The University is looking for a partner to provide a guest wireless managed service, the contract will be for 5 years. The current service is a WifiSpark solution via a CAPWAP tunnel to enable the SSID to be broadcast on specific wireless access points on campus.
There are two SSIDs within the current design which need to be provided by the proposed new solution.
5. CPV Codes:
32412110 - Internet network.
48200000 - Networking, Internet and intranet software package.
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
72212200 - Networking, Internet and intranet software development services.
72400000 - Internet services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.01
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no