GB-Middlesbrough: Pain Consultants - Interreg Funded
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Pain Consultants - Interreg Funded
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Research consultancy services. Medical solutions. Medical education services. Medical specialist services. Services provided by medical personnel. This is an Interreg funded project. We are looking to appoint, on a consultancy basis, a person to complement our research and academic expertise in self-management of persistent pain. That person will have a demonstrable understanding of the needs of people living with persistent pain; design and delivery of innovative approaches to self-management of persistent pain; and service-user experience of self-management of persistent pain.
5. CPV Codes:
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
33692000 - Medical solutions.
80320000 - Medical education services.
85121200 - Medical specialist services.
85141000 - Services provided by medical personnel.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.08
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 25/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no