GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Leading Growth Business Coaches Framework
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Leading Growth Business Coaches Framework
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. This is ERDF funded. The Leading Growth project is aimed at SMEs based predominately in the Tees Valley. The concept of the programme is to support the owner-managers of these SMEs to address the challenges they encounter, recognising and dealing directly and effectively with the issues that impact on their business. It will:
- Increase the growth capacity of Tees Valley SMEs providing a response to barriers to growth and supporting the development of new products and processes;
- Support businesses which are: at a growth/development crossroads; ready to move to the next stage of growth and investment; and actively wanting to make changes within their companies.
The project will deliver two distinct but inter-related development programmes / support streams:
1). Leading Growth Programme: six-month advice, consultancy, mentorship and peer to peer development interventions delivered to small groups of SME owner-managers with the potential and a commitment to grow, but which lack the internal capacity to respond to growth opportunities.
2). Management Catalyst Programme: operating alongside Leading Growth, this support targets lower level managers, assisting the development of in company systems/processes to allow owner-managers to focus on growth and finance.
Experienced business coaches are required to join a panel to support both the Leading Growth and Management Catalyst development programmes by providing one-to-one coaching to the SMEs on the courses
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.15
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 13/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 23/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes