GB-Middlesbrough: Air Conditioning Systems - R22 Refrigeration Plant Replacement
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Air Conditioning Systems - R22 Refrigeration Plant Replacement
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Installation work of refrigeration equipment. Air-conditioning installations. Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning installation work. Ventilation and air-conditioning installation work. Air-conditioning installation work. It is the intention of this project is to remove all R22 refrigerant gas containing air conditioning systems currently installed within the Stephenson Building in accordance with the F-Gas Regulations.
The project will take place over an 8-week programme commencing 1st April 2021 and shall be complete by 28th May 2021. The JCT Minor Works Building Contract 2016 with amendments will apply to this project.
5. CPV Codes:
45331231 - Installation work of refrigeration equipment.
42512000 - Air-conditioning installations.
45331000 - Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning installation work.
45331200 - Ventilation and air-conditioning installation work.
45331220 - Air-conditioning installation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.81
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/11/2020 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 28/05/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no