GB-Leeds: LC615 LSI Retrofit Framework
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: LC615 LSI Retrofit Framework
1. Title: GB-Leeds: LC615 LSI Retrofit Framework
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
Queen Square House, Leeds, LS2 8NU, United Kingdom
Tel. 01138126762, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Contact: Lesley Carden, Attn: Lesley Carden
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Miscellaneous building structures. Roof repair and maintenance work. Repair and maintenance services. Building internal fittings. Construction work for multi-dwelling buildings and individual houses. Leeds Beckett University are undertaking a research project into domestic retrofits, on behalf of the Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy. As part of this we are recruiting void homes around the North of England between September 2020 and May 2022 and undertaking:
•5 Whole-house retrofits
•11 Air tightness retrofits
•6 Ground floor retrofits
•3 Room in roof retrofits
5. CPV Codes:
44112000 - Miscellaneous building structures.
45261900 - Roof repair and maintenance work.
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
44115800 - Building internal fittings.
45211000 - Construction work for multi-dwelling buildings and individual houses.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
11 Tudor Lawns, Carrgate, Wakefield, WF2 0UU, United Kingdom
Tel. +447717682648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Rokzen Ltd
Value Cost: 160,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 05/10/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 07/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 06/10/2022