GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Mobile Phone Application to enable scale-up for Hospitality Guaranteed Ltd
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Mobile Phone Application to enable scale-up for Hospitality Guaranteed Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Mobile Phone Application to enable scale-up for Hospitality Guaranteed Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Software-related services. Software development services. Software implementation services. Software supply services. ERDF - Mobile Phone Application to enable scale-up, process efficiency and improve overall customer experience for ApprenticeSTOP business model
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
72263000 - Software implementation services.
72268000 - Software supply services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.05
9. Awarded to:
Dyson Way, 9 Hargreaves Court, Stafford, ST18 0WN, United Kingdom
Attn: Gavin Perry
Value Cost: 30,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 02/10/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 06/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2020